Main Culture Lab
- 5 working Incubators
- 6 x 2 working station with 2 steriozoom microscopes Nikon & Zeiss
- Micromanipulator (ICSI) RI UK
- Air Handling unit for continuous air changes in collaboration with HITACHI – Japan
- Phase contrast microscope Zeiss for sperm analysis
- Cryofreezer – Cryologic – Australia
LASER from SATURN UK
- For PGD
- Assisted Hatching for multiple IVF failure.
- IMSI facility-first time in central India for better sperm selection inorder to improve the pregnancy rates
The quintessence of is our laboratory, which is completely new and hi-tech. It has been installed as per international norms with the emphasis being laid on most modern machines and latest techniques. There is a separate andrology section at the centre in order to keep highly sterilized lab isolated from semen samples from different sources. This lab provides facilities for advanced test on sperms & sperm morphology. Functionally, this area is used for routine semen analyses, sperm preparation for IUI & IVF & training programs on IUI. Air contaminates have a major adverse effect on embryo quality & thus pregnancy rates. At AIIM most modern air handling unit not only gives positive pressure and continuous air changes but also guarantees further purification of air by filtering bacteria & fungus through heap filters. High Standards of quality control according to European guidelines with a daily check of co, pH & temperatures. The techniques followed by us are as per the standards set by our affiliates in Belgium. The use of LASER gives an added benefit of success in cases of previous IVF failures and chromosomal defects.
Ours is the only lab which gives an opportunity to our patients to actually watch their own IVF/ICSI procedure live from the lab and interact through audio communication system.